The Teeter EP-560 Ltd inversion table is still one of the best inversion tables on the market today.
Used for both inversion therapy and core workouts, it is a very popular choice of quality inversion table.
The experience of Teeter, as a premier designer and manufacturer of quality inversion tables since the early 1980’s, has been applied to this unit with great success.
Consumers like the fact that this table comes from a trusted company that is a leader in the industry.
It also has a reputation for incomparable quality, standards and testing which is borne out in many customer reviews.
Teeter have some of the best designed and built inversion tables in the industry. They are the only inversion table brand with certified quality.
This table is very easy to assemble and set up. It is dispatched 90% pre-assembled and comes with full instructions.
Although the company state that it takes 13 minutes to assemble the EP-560, we reckon that it would take the average person about 15 – 25 minutes to initially set up the table, including easily adjusting the settings for their own weight and height.
The Teeter EP 560 Ltd: See it in Action…
With the EP-560 Ltd, Teeter PROVES it is a company that believes in Commitment to Quality and that you should target the source of your pain and not just cover up the symptoms. So, let’s get on with this teeter 560 review…
How Can the Teeter EP-560 Ltd Help You?
Investing in a Teeter EP-560 Ltd inversion table could help you in many ways including:
- Relieving back pain
- Decompressing spine helping blood circulation
- Relieving joint and muscle stress
- Increasing muscle strength and improve your posture
- Strengthening your back
- Reducing problems sleeping
- Helping you stay in shape
- Reducing stress
The EP-560 Ltd is solidly built out of heat-treated carbon steel, has auto-locking hinges and special squeak-free pivot bearings. It will therefore last a very long time with normal use.
To show you how to use the table correctly for both decompression and core workouts, the product comes shipped with:
- a laminated owner’s manual
- an instruction DVD of five 10 to 20 minutes stretching and strengthening exercises created by Dr. Shawn.
This inversion table is great for both beginners and more experienced users alike.
The Teeter EP-560 will give you far less discomfort than other brands.
The machine accommodates people between 4 foot, 8 inches and 6 foot, 6 inches high. The maximum user’s weight is 300 Pounds.
The Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Ltd has to be one of the easiest devices to use, from initial setup right through to folding it up and putting away. You will certainly notice during the inversion process, how smooth, comfortable and easy it is both inverting and returning to the starting position.
As well as the flexible table that flexes with your body, the EP-560 also allows air circulation for the back. When you compare this to your body sinking into the cheap foam cushions of rival tables, there is no competition. This means that you can invert without having to worry about anything and thus concentrate on stretching and reducing your back pain.
This is something that you won’t experience with other cheaper inversion tables.
Because the EP-560 Ltd is solidly built out of quality materials, it is quite heavy, about 67 pounds when packaged, and care should be taken when moving it.
Teeter makes the only inversion tables that are tested and certified to by UL®, an independent product safety certification organization.
Only Teeter is listed to the UL 1647 testing standard which guarantees key safety requirements, effectively testing inversion tables to ensure strength and endurance for “real world” use.
Teeter inversion tables really do stand apart from others in the marketplace.
Teeter also work with engineers, doctors, chiropractors, athletes and everyday users to provide upgrades to their table design and to ensure consumer protection. When you’re entrusting your back and neck to a piece of equipment while hanging upside down, you want to be able to know that you can really count on it.
The EP-560 Ltd combines this engineering with Flex Technology™, thus creating one of the best-selling and most popular inversion tables on the market today.
- ComfortTrak™ Bed. The bed now comes with a small adjustable head “pillow” for additional comfort, particularly for when you’re not inverting to the full 90 degrees. This innovative bed design can also accommodate the optional Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge Accessories.
- To make your stretching easier and much more effective, the flexible plastic bed surface has the ability to flex with your movements and also comes with easy to reach built-in Stretch Grips.
- Adjustable strap system – Teeter uses a strap system as it is simple, safe and effective. The table doesn’t have a huge number of preset angles, but the ones provided are more than sufficient for the needs of anyone.
The Teeter EP-560 Ltd is offered with one of the longest and most extensive 5-year warranties, unparalleled in the industry and covering all components.
Other Factors To Consider
So, why buy a Teeter inversion table and what factors should you consider when making your purchase decision? What should you look for in deciding the best choice for you and your family?
When comparing competing brands of inversion tables, independent engineering reviews have rated Teeter Hang Ups as the Number 1 across all categories of evaluation. This includes: ease of assembly; load and functional endurance trials; noise tests, overall performance and warranty.
- Dispatched 90% pre-assembled with tools provided
- Easy to assemble, maintain and fold away for storage
- Comes complete with laminated manual and instructional DVD
- Supports maximum user’s weight up to 300 lbs
- Maximum height – 6 ft, 6 inches
- Full 5 year warranty, one of the best in the industry
- Fully tested and certified to UL 1647 standards
- It isn’t the lightest device but it is a sturdy machine, and is a great balance between solid build quality and portability
- It does not have the extended reach ankle system found on more expensive devices such as the Teeter EP-960 and which would be of more benefit for those users who might have difficulty in bending over to reach their ankles
Teeter has been designing and building quality inversion tables since the early 1980’s and this is evidenced by the number of positive teeter inversion table reviews that are around.
The Teeter EP-560 Ltd is one of the best built quality inversion tables currently available on the market today and it comes with a 5-year warranty.
Remember, always consult with your doctor or medical adviser before trying inversion therapy.