Teeter Hang Ups EP-950
Several independent engineering reviews have tested this inversion table across all categories of evaluation.
The tests included such areas as: ease of assembly; noise tests; load and functional endurance trials.
Overall performance demonstrated that the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 is one of the most balanced tables around on the market.
Some of the unique features of the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 include the EZ Stretch™ Traction Handles, the ankle locking system and the new Ergo Embrace Ankle System™.
This particular inversion table can also be modified with accessories.
Easy to assemble and set up – It takes a lot less time than many other inversion tables.
Teeter Hang Ups are renowned for having some of the best designed and built inversion tables in the industry and are the only inversion brand with certified quality. This table has an easy-to-clean surface helping ensure a pristine appearance over years of use.
This product is solidly built out of heat-treated steel and features a scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome.
Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 in Action…
As with all Teeter Hang Up inversion tables, this comes with a laminated Owner's Manual attached to the frame for quick-reference and which guides you through assembly and use.
As a bonus, the EP-950 also comes with an Instructional DVD (Advanced Secrets to a Better Back) that includes FIVE Healthy Back Routines, each comprising 10 to 15 minute exercises and stretching classes created by Dr. Shawn. These exercises include such areas as: warming up your spine, correcting posture, building core muscles and a specialized core-building class.
Note: the EP-950 cannot be converted for use with Gravity Boots.
The new Ergo Embrace Ankle System™ is revolutionary and is one of the very best in terms of the level of security and user comfort obtained. The ankle embrace system on this table has been designed to make it easy reach and get into and out of the table without having to bend down too much, It’s also designed to makes it as comfortable and relaxing as possible for hanging.
This system has been designed to distribute the body weight comfortably around the heel and foot, thereby greatly reducing ankle discomfort pressure allowing for a relaxing and secure user experience.
It includes a new Ankle Comfort Dial that dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing you to find a comfortable and secure fit for your ankle clamps.
Weighing in at 74 lbs, this inversion table is built to support people weighing up to 300 lbs and of varying heights between 4 feet 8 inches and 6 feet 6 inches.
Assembled dimensions: 48 x 61 x 27 inches (W x H x D).
You can invert yourself easily to a full 90 degree angle thus allowing you to hang freely and carry out inverted situps and other exercises easily.
The Teeter EP-950 table can be folded away in just a few seconds to 28 x 66 x 16 inches (w x h x d).
This makes for easy storage either in a closet or behind a door when not in use.
This product has a stable base consisting of robust A-frame tubing with corner feet that reduce sliding on hard surfaces
Safety is of major concern when designing an inversion table and Teeter is the only inversion table company whose tables comply with UL 1647 standards. UL is an independent product safety certification organization. This testing standard guarantees key safety requirements, effectively testing inversion tables to ensure strength and endurance for “real world” use. This is of the utmost importance as you don't want to hurt yourself if the inversion table breaks.
At the same time, Teeter also work with engineers, doctors, chiropractors, athletes and everyday users to provide upgrades to their table design and to ensure consumer protection.
If you are putting your faith in a piece of equipment that you hang upside down in, you most definitely want to know that you can count on it.
The Teeter EP-950 one of the company's top inversion table models on the market today and is offered with one of the longest and most extensive 5-year warranties. It's hands down one of their best inversion tables.
Additional Features of the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950
The Teeter EP-950 comes with many great features:
- The backboard of the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 is injection molded with Ergonomic Flex-Technology™ which is patented by Teeter. The padded foam table ensures you maximum comfort and support when carrying out your exercise routines. There is also a small pillow which can be adjusted for further comfort.
- EZ Angle™ Tether Strap – this allows you pre-set rotation angles at 20, 40 and 60 degrees and so is an easy guide to finding the correct and comfortable position for maximum stretching and decompression.
- EZ Stretch™ Traction Handles – Pushing on the handles can help to increase traction and also allow you to carry out extra stretching or intermittent traction and oscillation exercises enhancing your stretching experience.
- Security features such as: cam locks; auto-locking hinges and heat-treated steel parts mean a product that is more reliable and secure.
- The only inversion table on the market that can be modified with accessories
- Premium inversion therapy table for reducing back pain, improving posture, and more
- Patented Flex Technology designed to move as you move to encourage a greater range of motion
- Smooth, low-friction surface for optimal stretch
- 300-pound weight capacity
- Robust base with A-frame tubing and corner feet
- De-rattler knob and specialized pivot bearings that ensure a lifetime of squeak- and rattle-free rotation;
- Plastic injection-molded construction with easy-to-clean surfaces.
- EZ Angle tether strap allow you to preset your rotation angles at 20, 40, or 60 degrees.
- 5-year warranty
- At 78 pounds, it is quite heavy.